Channel your inner Mermaid and create a cute Jellyfish friend with our fun and easy Mermaid Crafts! Great for taking the messy play out of the tuff tray or as a crafty decoration for movie night!
Little Messy Learners Kwinana came together for an under water-themed session, filled with all manner of mermaid crafts! The children absolutely loved the process of transforming paper plates and colourful tissue paper into remarkable jellyfish!
Let’s Jelly-brate in style with these super fun paper plate crafts. All you need to do is…
- Take a paper plate, the larger the size, the more room to decorate!
- Fold your plate in half, with the shiny side facing out.
- Use pens, paints or chalk to give your jellyfish a smile!
- Cut or tear tissue paper into long trailing strips and glue these to your jellyfish. Remember, cutting (with child safe scissors!) is a great activity to hone fine motor skills! Read more about that here!
- Use tape to stick your jellyfish to the wall or even above a door, where their long trails can float around!
Make sure to check out Laura at Little Messy Learners Kwinana, Cockburn & Melville for more ideas! Or join her for a class soon!
If you’re looking for more inspiration, don’t forget to check out all our blogs here! We have lot’s of FREE ideas for activities at home, as well as great articles written by our Franchisees. If you’d like to learn more about becoming a Franchisee in AUS, please take a look at our prospectus by clicking here.
Little Messy Learners x