This Easter craft has it all, a walk in the sunshine, painting, threading, cutting and a beautiful Easter tree at the end!
My 3 year old daughter loved doing this activity! What made it even better is that we were able to spread it over a few days, so it gave us something to do each day and talk about!
What you need
- Small dry branches and twigs
- Paint (we used acrylic, but poster paint will be fine)
- Paint brushes
- Hole punch
- A vase/tub/jar
- Any Easter decorations you have around, fluffy chicks, ribbon, plastic eggs etc
How to make your tree
- Paint the twigs and branches in all different colours and allow them to dry over night
- On the card, draw some Easter egg shapes, cut them out and decorate them with the texters. The use the hole punch to make holes in the top.
- Fill your container with plastic eggs, ribbon etc
- Arrange the dry twigs and branches in the container
- Decorate the branches with ribbon, the cardboard eggs, chicks etc