Practice those all important fine motor skills and paint an eggstastic picture too!
Fine motor skills are essential for when your little ones start learning to write when they get to Kindy. They help to build the small muscles in the hands and fingers and help with pencil grip.
This is a perfect and simple activity to practice those skills, whilst creating a great Easter picture!
What you need
- Easter Egg template below (or you can draw your own)
- Some paper
- House hold items to use as stamps, such as small cups, cotton wool, carrot tips, pom poms etc
- A large plastic plate
How to make it
- Print off the Easter Egg template below or draw your own
- Squirt some small blobs of paint onto your plate and smooth them over
- Put your stamps onto another plate
- Let your child have fun using the different coloured paint and stamps to decorate their Easter Egg!