Who doesn’t love an Easter egg hunt!
Here is a great little bunny basket you can make with your kids at home! Find the template in the Little Messy Learners Shop!
Find the video instructions here! Little Messy Learners Youtube
All you need is:
- Printer (optional)
- Cotton wool balls/pom poms
- Hole punch (optional)
- Print out the template, or draw your own using the same design
- Help your kids to colour it in and decorate it
- Cut out the shape
- Run folds along all of the flaps
- Ensure you have made a cut into the flap which you need to fold inside your box to glue together
- Using the flaps, fold the box together using glue to seal
- Glue a cotton ball or pom pom on the back for the bunny tail
- Make a hole in either side to thread your string though
- Tie your string either side of the box
- Have fun collecting your eggs!