“This will never work.” I said, as I pulled back the balloon and covered the kitchen in confetti.”
Maybe I’m still recovering from the Covid toilet paper crisis, but I have an abundance of loo rolls in my house and I feel like they should be used. Some inspiration and a few hours on pintrest I gave this a go.
What you need:
- Toilet roll ( or paper towel or wrapping paper roll)
- Glitter or confetti or cut up paper
- Colored paper and tape for decorating (optional)
What to do:
- Cover paper roll in colored paper or wrapping paper.
- Cut a whole in the top of the balloon. Only large enough so that it will snuggly fit on your paper roll.
- Pull the balloon over the roll and tape in place if desired.
- Tie end of balloon off.
- Go outside or to somewhere that is easily sweepable.
- Pop a bit of confetti or glitter in the top. No need to fill, just a sprinkle will do.
- Pull the balloon back, let go and you have a party!!!