This is a firm favourite in classes, it smells so yummy and is taste safe and toxic free, plus great for kids with a dairy allergy.
The great thing about moon dough is you can build with it, just like kinetic sand. So grab some cups, small buckets, moulds etc and get building!
What you need
- 4 cups of plain flour
- 1/2 cup of canola or coconut oil
- Coco powder (dairy free, Coles own brand is good)
What to do
- Put the flour and coco into a bowl and mix well
- Add the oil and mix well
- Using your hands, rub through the oil lumps pushing and pressing together until you have a damp, soft sand texture
- Pour into a tray and play!
CAUTION: Pop a towel down if you are inside, oil makes floors very slippy.